So, once again I find a fun little link of of 50 questions from another blogger for us all to answer. As I've said before, those of you who know me, will not be surprised by many of these answers.
1.What's your favorite candle scent? I'm not big into candles, but I have several Scentsy smells that I love: Cherry Vanilla, Eskimo Kiss, Sunny and Share, and Mandarin Moon are my current favorites
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister? Sandra Bullock, Drew Barrymore. and Tina Fey
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother? Stephen Colbert, Seth Meyers, Neil Patrick Harris
4. How old do you think you'll be when you get married? I was married 12 days after I turned 21.
5. Do you know a hoarder? Not personally, but my husband has pack rat tendencies.....that he learned from his mother
6. Can you do a split? NO :(
7. How old were you when you learned to ride a bike? I think 5 -- thanks, dad.
8. How many oceans have you swam in? 2.
9. How many countries have you been to? 4.
10. Is anyone in your family in the army? I have a step-brother who was in the Navy
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one? Shayla Kathleen
12. What would you name your son if you had one? I have three: Andrew Ross, Randall Max, Ryker David
13. What's the worst grade you got on a test? 48/100
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child? Cosby Show, Growing Pains, Family Ties
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight? Uhhh....that was 30 years ago...probably a witch or something.
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Game or Twilight series? Hunger Games, yes
17. Would you rather have an American accent or British accent? A British accent every day
18. Did your mother go to college? Yes
19. Are your grandparents still married? Not on this earthly world, but they are still together
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons? No.
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is? The cutest frog in the world.
22. What's the first amusement park you've been to? Calaway Park
23. What language, besides your native language, would like to be fluent in? Italian, Spanish, Japanese
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray? Grey.
25. Is your father bald? Nope, he has a full head of hair.
26. Do you know triplets? No, a few twins. though.
27. Do you prefer Titanic of The Notebook? Well, I've never see The Notebook.....so Titanic it is.
28. Have you ever had Indian food? Yes, and it's quite good
29. What's the name of your favorite restaurant? Fogo de Chao.......I miss that pace
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden? Uuuuh yeah. #endlessbreadsticksandsalad
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores? Costco
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender? Probably the same name, but just spelled differently
33. If you have a nickname, what is it? Erve, Ersie, Erie,Erwinnie.
34. Who's your favorite person in the world? My grandma Court.....I miss her every day
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs? I love the 'burbs
36. Can you whistle? Yes I can....thanks again, dad
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight? No
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning? I have a smoothie every morning
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily? A liquid multivitamin, and sometimes and iron supplement
40. What medical conditions do you have? None.
41. How many times have you been to the hospital? I don't know....but lots
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo? Yup, yup, yup
43. Where do you buy your jeans? Old Navy
44. What's the last compliment you got? A client at work told me I was beautiful last week
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning? Quite often, yes.
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy? I like peppermint, green, and lemon.
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own? Gah, 6 or 7
48. What religion were you raised as? I was raised in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn't real? I still believe in the magic of Santa.
50. Do have a tumblr? I don't.
Day Eight: Do something creative. Write something or paint something or glitter something or build something. Make something for no ...
So, the other day I was doing some laundry in my room and half listening to the TV droning on behind me. It was an old rerun of a Golden Gi...
So, this is something I've decided to do quarterly here on my blog. I subscribe to an AWESOME website called, of course, FITFABFUN. I ...
Martina McBride – White Christmas Let it Snow | Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas | Silver Bells | Hark! The Herald Angels ...