So, I am going crazy getting us ready at home and at work to be on vacation for 2 weeks. I have not slept much, and I think it may be making me a bit cranky. So, let me tell you about a few things that are ticking me off.
1. Mostly empty containers being put back in the fridge.
2. People who need constant validation, petting, admiration, and approval. If you're confident in yourself, your voice, and your image, you don't need people to tell you that what you're doing is okay.
3. Typing "u" instead of "you". It's two extra letters, lazy people. Two!!
4. Joint Facebook accounts......why? I don't get it. #trustissues?
5. People who get upset when people disagree with them online. First, if you need everyone to think exactly like you, perhaps you should move to Stepford. That's really sad and weak - like you can't stand to be around people with opinions different from those you cooked up in your fragile little brain. Second, if you're going to lose your shit when you're challenged on something, don't post it online. You can control what you post, but you cannot control the attention you receive when you invite others to look over your business, which is what you're doing when you make yourself so purposefully public. Social media 101, people.
6. The term "bae" and the phrase "on fleek". Can these terms just die now. Seriously? And people who claim to be going out for "dranks". No, you're having drinks. Drank is the past tense of drink. Dranks are not a thing. #doesthatmakemeold
7. Websites that don't have an email address available. How do you expect your customer base to contact you. Get with the times, man.
That about covers it this week.....time to get into vacation mode! YAY!