Here's a fun little "more about me" questionnaire. Please feel free to share it or answer it on your own blog.
1. Pool, lake or ocean? -- I love water, and really can't pick between these. I'm happy around all of them.
2. Camping, cottage, or hotel? -- I'm a bit of a travel snob. I am not a fan of camping at all. The bugs, the dirt, the constant campfire smell....no thank you. Give me a luxury hotel any day of the week.
3. Favorite ice cream flavor? -- Mint chocolate chip is always a winner with me.
4. PJs, nightgown, tshirt & shorts, or birthday suit? -- This one depends on the weather. Usually I'm a t-shirt and shorts girl.....but if the weather is cold, I will trade the shorts for sweatpants.
5. Fave summer beverage? -- Strawberry lemonade
6. Would you rather be hot or cold? -- I would definitely rather be hot. I'm ALWAYS cold and I hate it. I find it so much easier to warm up than to cool down.
7. Sandals with heels or flats? -- I like to have a bit of a heel in my sandals or dress shoes. Being 7 inches shorter than my husband, I don't mind having a bit of a boost.
8. Shorts or skirts? -- Shorts mostly, but given the right venue, a skirt is totally appropriate.
9. Sit in the sun or the shade? -- If it's not too hot, the sun is always preferred, but on 30+ days, I like having the shade nearby.
10. Water, tea, or soda? -- Of these choices, water wins hands down.
11. Favorite summer fruit or vegetable? -- It's probably a tie between cherries and blueberries.....but I love ALL seasonal fruit.
12. Sunrise or sunset? -- I think they are both lovely, but if I absolutely had to choose one, I would have to say sunrise.
13. Bike ride or walk? -- Walking. I feel like I miss too much when riding a bike. Walking allows me to take my time.
14. Winery or brewery? -- Well, I don't drink either wine or beer, but I've enjoyed days and meals at wineries, and I find the atmosphere very relaxing, so I guess I would go with winery.
15. Garden or no garden? -- I love garden fresh veggies, but I hate gardening, so I will go with no garden.
16. Big summer concert or music festival in the park? -- I love the atmosphere of park festivals. They are so much fun, and a lot less hectic than big summer concerts.
17. Fave cookout food? -- I love corn on the cob, chili, and fun takes on salads.
18. Dine indoors or patio? -- Patios are the best place to spend warm summer days.
19. Favorite summer destination? -- I love to travel. I doesn't matter where.....anywhere that takes me to a new place is where I want to go.
20. Big theme park or local carnival? -- Well, I see advantages to both. However, local carnivals often have local vendors, which I always like to support.
21. Drinks blended or on the rocks? -- Blended drinks are the best. No question.
22. Popsicle or freezie flavor of choice? -- Grape!
23. Hot dog or hamburger? -- That's not even a question. Burgers are amazing....hot dogs are just nasty.
In the monotony of daily life, chasing after happiness can seem like an endless, really big project. And sometimes, it is. But sometime...
Dear Max; We made it, Buddy! Happy 18th birthday! Do you feel any different than you did yesterday? Maybe you should. Today marks...
HEY, YOU. You are enough. That big dream you have, the one that seems far too big and bold and grand to ever really be ...
You take them both, and there you have the facts of life. :P (OK, enough reminiscing about my childhood TV habits.) Dear You, ...