Here's a fun little "more about me" questionnaire. Please feel free to share it or answer it on your own blog.
1. Pool, lake or ocean? -- I love water, and really can't pick between these. I'm happy around all of them.
2. Camping, cottage, or hotel? -- I'm a bit of a travel snob. I am not a fan of camping at all. The bugs, the dirt, the constant campfire smell....no thank you. Give me a luxury hotel any day of the week.
3. Favorite ice cream flavor? -- Mint chocolate chip is always a winner with me.
4. PJs, nightgown, tshirt & shorts, or birthday suit? -- This one depends on the weather. Usually I'm a t-shirt and shorts girl.....but if the weather is cold, I will trade the shorts for sweatpants.
5. Fave summer beverage? -- Strawberry lemonade
6. Would you rather be hot or cold? -- I would definitely rather be hot. I'm ALWAYS cold and I hate it. I find it so much easier to warm up than to cool down.
7. Sandals with heels or flats? -- I like to have a bit of a heel in my sandals or dress shoes. Being 7 inches shorter than my husband, I don't mind having a bit of a boost.
8. Shorts or skirts? -- Shorts mostly, but given the right venue, a skirt is totally appropriate.
9. Sit in the sun or the shade? -- If it's not too hot, the sun is always preferred, but on 30+ days, I like having the shade nearby.
10. Water, tea, or soda? -- Of these choices, water wins hands down.
11. Favorite summer fruit or vegetable? -- It's probably a tie between cherries and blueberries.....but I love ALL seasonal fruit.
12. Sunrise or sunset? -- I think they are both lovely, but if I absolutely had to choose one, I would have to say sunrise.
13. Bike ride or walk? -- Walking. I feel like I miss too much when riding a bike. Walking allows me to take my time.
14. Winery or brewery? -- Well, I don't drink either wine or beer, but I've enjoyed days and meals at wineries, and I find the atmosphere very relaxing, so I guess I would go with winery.
15. Garden or no garden? -- I love garden fresh veggies, but I hate gardening, so I will go with no garden.
16. Big summer concert or music festival in the park? -- I love the atmosphere of park festivals. They are so much fun, and a lot less hectic than big summer concerts.
17. Fave cookout food? -- I love corn on the cob, chili, and fun takes on salads.
18. Dine indoors or patio? -- Patios are the best place to spend warm summer days.
19. Favorite summer destination? -- I love to travel. I doesn't matter where.....anywhere that takes me to a new place is where I want to go.
20. Big theme park or local carnival? -- Well, I see advantages to both. However, local carnivals often have local vendors, which I always like to support.
21. Drinks blended or on the rocks? -- Blended drinks are the best. No question.
22. Popsicle or freezie flavor of choice? -- Grape!
23. Hot dog or hamburger? -- That's not even a question. Burgers are amazing....hot dogs are just nasty.
Martina McBride – White Christmas Let it Snow | Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas | Silver Bells | Hark! The Herald Angels ...
So, the other day I was doing some laundry in my room and half listening to the TV droning on behind me. It was an old rerun of a Golden Gi...
So, this is something I've decided to do quarterly here on my blog. I subscribe to an AWESOME website called, of course, FITFABFUN. I ...
Staying close to the shoreline has its perks. There is comfort in the shoreline. There's safety. Familiarity. When you stay close to ...