Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Where in the World Have I Been???

When I first started this blog, I was living in the States, far away from family and friends.  I took up blogging as a way for family to keep connected and see the goings on and growing up of my kids.  Since we've moved back home, I've really let it slip because.....well, we see everyone a lot more often.

Then it hit me......The boys may be interested in reading back on this one day.  So, I've decided to be a little more vigilant in doing this.....if only for them.  I've got quite a bit to catch up on, so for the next few days I'll try to give each boy a post or two and update what's been happening in their world since the beginning of the school year.

Stay tuned!!


No comments:

Believe in Yourself

Have you ever been in a situation that made you feel like no matter what you did, you were not going to make it out? Or maybe had that one d...