It would appear that I have some things to work on this year.
1. CARE LESS -- about things that don't matter or don't make you feel good.
2. CARE MORE -- about the things that do matter.
3. CHANGE IS GOOD -- resist the natural urge to fight it. Instead, try to remember that almost every great thing in your life started with an unexpected change that you initially may not have wanted.
4. SURROUND YOURSELF -- with good people who gives you good vibes. Get away from those who don't.
5. COMPARING YOURSELF -- to others is useless and exhausting. Someone else's story will never be your own.
6. CONTROL -- what you can. Let go of what you can't.
7. NO ONE -- has it all figured out. Some people are just better at faking it.
8. ORDINARY PEOPLE -- create awesome shit every day. Why not you?
9. LESS EXCUSES, MORE DOING -- If you spent even half as much time working as you do complaining, you probably wouldn't have much to complain about.
10. LISTEN -- to that nagging voice inside you, urging you to take that leap.
11. THE UNIVERSE -- doesn't hoard success. Neither should you.
12. HANGING ON -- to anger and jealousy is like walking around with hot coal in your hands. By the time you find the person you want to throw it at, you're the only one that's been burned.
13. PEOPLE -- don't just "get their moment". They work for it; and usually damn hard.
14. KICK YOUR EGO -- to the curb. It can hang out there with fear and doubt. They're all in the same annoying family anyway.
15. RIGHT NOW -- the biggest obstacle is yourself. But it doesn't have to be.
Day Eight: Do something creative. Write something or paint something or glitter something or build something. Make something for no ...
So, the other day I was doing some laundry in my room and half listening to the TV droning on behind me. It was an old rerun of a Golden Gi...
So, this is something I've decided to do quarterly here on my blog. I subscribe to an AWESOME website called, of course, FITFABFUN. I ...
Martina McBride – White Christmas Let it Snow | Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas | Silver Bells | Hark! The Herald Angels ...