Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Story of Me

I've finally got home from my fabulous month in Canada. So, I'm here for a few moments of boredom while hubby gets some work done......crazy man, working on his birthday. I saw this on a friends blog and figured, "Hey, I'm always game for a new way to waste time on the computer. Ha!"

MY STORY.

Hi, my name is: Erin, and I am made of awesome

Never in my life have I: been off the American continent

The one person who can drive me nuts is: my mother-in-law

My high school is: undergoing a HUGE renovation right now....my little home town is growing like crazy

When I’m nervous: I bite my nails

The last song I listened to was: I"ll Stand By You ~ The Pretenders

If I were to get married right now it would be to: The same guy I've been married to for the past 10 yrs.

My hair is: straight, brown and boring

When I was 4: I freakin' rocked!

Last Christmas: was pretty quiet and uneventful (I hate living so far away from family)

I should be: home unpacking

When I look down I see: My feet in black sandals

The happiest recent event was: spending a month in Canada with my family

If I were a character on ‘Friends’: I'd be Chandler.....sarcastic and funny

By this time next year: I will possibly be leaving TX

My current gripe is: my kids not listening

I have a hard time understanding: politics. And math.

If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: Hubby

I want to buy: a new car, since my van was written off in Ross' accident

I plan to visit: Ireland, sometime before I die

If you spent the night at my house: you'd have one rockin' good time!

The world could do without: hate.

Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: a new pair of jeans. I lost 10 pounds up in Canada, and needed some new clothes.

Most recent thing someone else bought me: clothes (thanks mom!).

My middle name is: Rebecca

In the morning I: am usually the first one up

Last night I was: getting off the plane in Dallas, and going out to dinner with hubby and the kids

If I was an animal I’d be: a horse.

A better name for me would be: anything but what it is.....I've never liked my name.

Tomorrow I am: unpacking and getting the house back to normal

Tonight I am: taking hubby out for dinner and a movie for his birthday

My birthday is: coming up in a couple of months

Ooh...that was kinda fun! I challenge all of you to give it a try the next time you have some time to kill! Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Believe in Yourself

Have you ever been in a situation that made you feel like no matter what you did, you were not going to make it out? Or maybe had that one d...