Oh what the heck? Let's give this a shot...I could use a trip down memory lane (and as usual, I'm taking you all along with me. Ha!) And being back in my home town and seeing familiar faces and places has left me feeling a little nostalgic. So here we go:
Fill this out about your High School! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be!!
1. Who was your best friend?
~Well, I had a few of those, and I can't single one out as the best. Michelle, Karen, Trish....basically everyone in show choir
2. What sports did you play?
~Does being the volleyball stat count? Also, I really liked running track.
3. What kind of car did you drive?
~I didn't drive a car in high school. I lived in a small town where I could pretty much walk everywhere.
4. It's Friday nite.....where are you?
~Usually at the stake dances or out with my boyfriend
5. Were you a party animal?
~No, not really
6 Were you considered a flirt?
~Oh heavens, no. The boys came to me! Ha ha! (Just kidding)
7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
~I was both in band and choir
8. Were you a nerd?
~Nope. I am made from awesome.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled?
10. Can you sing the fight song?
~I sure can.....not bad considering I graduated 14 years ago
11. Who were your favorite teachers?
~Mr. Van Orman, my English teacher an Mr. Baldrey, my PE teacher
12. Where did you sit during lunch?
~Usually at the seminary building -- it was right behind the high school and where most of the LDS kids spent their time when not in class
13.What was your school's full name?
~Raymond High School (pretty original, huh?)
14. School mascot?
~Well, we didn't really have a mascot, but our team was called the Comets
15. Did you go to Prom?
~ Yes. Two. One for my boyfriend at the time (he graduated a year before me), and then my own
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
~Only if I could know what I know now and convince my young self to take my education more seriously
17. What do you remember most about graduation?
~I remember ditching my date and hanging out with some other girls date. She was pissed, but he and I hit it off really well. I also remember that my mom had a pancake breakfast at our house the morning after grad night. She was awesome. (Still is)
18. Where did you go senior skip day?
~ We didn't have senior skip day at our school.
20.Were you in any clubs?
~Besides choir, band, and the volleyball team....no. (However, I am now starting a club to find out what hapened to question #19)
21. Where did you go most often for lunch?
~Again, usually the seminary building
22. Have you gained some weight since then?
~ Of course. 14 years and three kids will do that to you
25. Who was your Senior prom date?
26. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion?
~Well, I had planned on going, but my brother in law was killed and I went to his funeral instead
27. Who was your home room teacher?
We didn't have home room in high school
.28.Who will repost this?????? Hopefully everyone who reads it! Come on...memory lane ain't so bad!
29. Who was your high school sweetheart?
30. Do you still talk to people from high school? I'm facebook friends with quite a few of them and talk to a few others via MSN messenger and email
Martina McBride – White Christmas Let it Snow | Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas | Silver Bells | Hark! The Herald Angels ...
So, the other day I was doing some laundry in my room and half listening to the TV droning on behind me. It was an old rerun of a Golden Gi...
So, this is something I've decided to do quarterly here on my blog. I subscribe to an AWESOME website called, of course, FITFABFUN. I ...
Staying close to the shoreline has its perks. There is comfort in the shoreline. There's safety. Familiarity. When you stay close to ...