Monday, June 30, 2008

Greetings from Canada

Well, I've been here in Canada for 5 days now.....and it has been absolutely wonderful. It is great catching up with family and friends that I haven't seen (some for many years). The kids have been having a great time getting to know their cousins, and the best part is -- that because we aren't in the sweltering TX heat, they can actually play outside for more than five minutes at a time. It's been great.

Anyway, not a whole lot to report...but there is one thing. The day after I got here, and great family in my hometown lost their entire home and all it's contents in a house fire. So, if any of you get a moment, or think about it, could you please pray for Bro. & Sis. Jack Stone and their family. They are truly remarkable people, and my heart is going out to them.

Anyway, I may not write again for a month, until I'm back home. I' m having too good a time, and want to spend as much time with friends and family as I can.

No comments:

Believe in Yourself

Have you ever been in a situation that made you feel like no matter what you did, you were not going to make it out? Or maybe had that one d...