Monday, January 17, 2011

Six years later and I still wonder.....

What was I thinking? Three children?

I wasn’t, not rationally anyway. But the thing is, it’s easy to blame the mayhem on number of children.

How many times have I heard about how things change when the parents are outnumbered? The comment about zone defense. (Really, it’s not so much the defensive skills that need to be polished as the offensive; but more about that another time.)

But wasn’t it just as out of control when there were only two? Yes, it’s not so much the children as everything else.

Oh how naive I was. But now that the thrill of new motherhood is behind me, I am standing knee-deep in the life I so desperately wanted.

No comments:

Believe in Yourself

Have you ever been in a situation that made you feel like no matter what you did, you were not going to make it out? Or maybe had that one d...