OK, so if you were forced to go back in time to the "Olden Days", but were allowed to take 10 modern conveniences with you, what would you take?
I was thinking about this today, and here's what I came up with.
1. My hot water heater, so that I wouldn't have to take cold showers or baths.
2. My toothbrush, because for as weak and brittle as my teeth are, I hate not having them feel clean.
3. My washing machine, so that I wouldn't have to wash my clothes by hand (because, admit it, that would suck)
4. My bed -- my wonderful, comfortable king sized bed that adjusts the head and feet position for maximum sleep comfort.
5. My stove and oven, because I've actually gotten to enjoy cooking (being married to a chef has it's perks), and I would hate to have to try working my culinary magic without them.
6. My camera -- anyone who knows me knows how much I like to take pictures. And I would love to have tangible images of the memories my life creates.
7. A toilet, because lets face it.....no one likes doing their business in a nasty outhouse.
8. My car......as much as I love horses, and think they are beautiful and magestic animals, I would not have to rely on them strapped to a buggy as my means of transportation.
9. The refrigerator....so that I could keep food fresh and my family fed with unspoiled food.
10. My computer, complete with internet access so that I could blog about all my adventures (this one didn't really suprise you did it?)
Martina McBride – White Christmas Let it Snow | Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas | Silver Bells | Hark! The Herald Angels ...
So, the other day I was doing some laundry in my room and half listening to the TV droning on behind me. It was an old rerun of a Golden Gi...
So, this is something I've decided to do quarterly here on my blog. I subscribe to an AWESOME website called, of course, FITFABFUN. I ...
Staying close to the shoreline has its perks. There is comfort in the shoreline. There's safety. Familiarity. When you stay close to ...