Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Table Talk Tuesday

So, we didn't have a lot of questions tonight....the boys didn't feel like taking it seriously this evening.

1.  If you were ice cream, what flavor would you be?

Andrew - Neapolitan, because I'm well rounded

Max - Vanilla because I'm white

Ryker - Bubble Gum because.....um......I'm delicious


2.  What is stashed under your bed right now?

Andrew - Carpet , seriously it's clean under my bed right now.

Max - Whatever Ryker throws under there when he plays XboX in my room....probably dishes

Ryker - I don't even know.....probably a bunch of stuff.


3.  If they made a movie of your life, who would play you?

Andrew - Ryan Reynolds.....I've been told I kind of look like him

Max - Nick Cage

Ryker - Adam Lavigne



4.  When you look at your life so far, what's one think you've accomplished that you can't believe has happened.

*Now this is when things got a little too heavy for the two younger boys and we had to quit after this question.

Andrew - I have a certificate signed by the President of the United States (for doing so well in his gifted schooling program)

Max - I haven't accomplished anything (this made momma sad, and we then had a long talk about what constitutes an "accomplishment")

Ryker -  I'm awesome at soccer and voilin

No comments:

Believe in Yourself

Have you ever been in a situation that made you feel like no matter what you did, you were not going to make it out? Or maybe had that one d...