Wednesday, November 2, 2016

FitFabFun Fall Box Review

So, this is something I've decided to do quarterly here on my blog.  I subscribe to an AWESOME website called, of course, FITFABFUN.  I pay a yearly subscription, and 4 times a year (every season), I get an awesome box full of goodies.  So, I've decided for any of you who are interested, that I would post what fun little treats I get each quarter, and maybe inspire some of you to treat yourselves.

So, upon getting my box for this season, I was thrilled to see that this one was a bit interactive.  I love coloring (yes, I'm a grown up), and so this was a fun little treat.  The exterior and interior of the box was full of fun little pictures that you could color.



The box comes with an awesome Exclusive Offers card.  It's a awesome way to save on future purchases of the fun things you find in the box.  There is also a mini magazine that comes with each box, highlighting the items you receive each season.



So, here are the awesome items that I received this season:

1.  ModCloth Loch and Key Blanket Scarf – Value $34.99


This gigantic (55x55'') scarf is perfect for fall.  You can wear it multiple ways, and it will definitely keep you stylish and warm on those chilly days.  The fabric is awesome (acrylic, so not itchy), and calling it a "blanket" scarf it fitting.  It's massive, but lightweight, so it's not too bulky or heavy.

2.  FabFitFun Colouring Book & Coloured Pencils - Value $14


Coloring books for adults have really taken off.  Research has shown that coloring reduces stress and anxiety, and a great break from endless hours in front of the computer screen.  This fun little book comes with a set of colored pencils.

3.  Fun To-Go Coffee (Tea) Mug -- Value $19


This adorable mug holds 16 ounces of your favorite warm beverage, and is a cute and classy touch to any morning pick-me-up.  I love the gloss black, and gold detail.  (Hand wash only)

4.  Mullein & Sparrow Mini French Lavender Body Oil -- Value $18


This body oil is formulated with the healing and meditative scents of lavender.  You can use it as a daily moisturizer, or put a few drops in your evening bath.  It's really light, and smells wonderful.

5.  The BrowGal Clear Resistant Eyebrow Gel -- Value $20


This gel works with powders and pencils to seal and protect your eyebrows with great staying power. It comes in a clear gel, so it should work with any brow color.

6.  Pure Cosmetics Nude Collection Eye Shadow Pallet -- Value $50


This great pallet features 12 different shades of eye shadow that compliments the ever popular nude makeup trend.  It includes a great selection of both glitter and matte colors.

7.  Spongelle Bulgarian Body Wash Infused Buffer -- Value $16


This sponge is awesome.  It's infused with body wash, and the sponge is a bit more durable than your typical pouf, so cleans and exfoliates in one.  It should last up to 14 washes, but once the wash is gone, you can just add your own body wash and continue to use it.  A great deal.

8.  Toesox Toeless Fitness Socks -- Value $17


These socks are great for any shoeless fitness activity: yoga, pilates, dance.  I wasn't sure how it would feel having space for each individual toe, but they are actually really comfy.  They are fantastic and have non-slippy, grippy dots to keep you from sliding all over the floor.

9.  Skin Laundry Restoring Night Serum -- Value $50


This serum is designed to "help improve the overall appearance of skin brightness, smoothness, tone, texture, and elasticity".  It is really lightweight, goes on smooth, and has no lasting scent to it, which is really nice.  

10.  Sponsored Products -- Secret Clear Gel and Cottonelle Flushable Wipes.


So there you have it.  All these great products have a value of about $240 and I got them all for $49.95.  Signing up for their yearly subscription is a great idea, and every box I get seems better than the last.  I don't know how they do it.......but I'm so glad that they do.  I can't wait to see what they come up with for the winter box.



*NOTE: This review is my own personal opinion.  I do not speak for FitFabFun, nor am I in any way compensated by the company for this review.











No comments:

Believe in Yourself

Have you ever been in a situation that made you feel like no matter what you did, you were not going to make it out? Or maybe had that one d...