Sunday, May 1, 2016

How Well DO I Know My Husband?

So, last time I did a post about hubster, I received a few emails from readers telling me what a fun idea it was. (Totally not my idea, but I'll take the credit anyway).  So I decided to do it again.  I've been in a bit of a blog slump and needed something to write about anyway.


1.  He's sitting in front of the TV.  What is on? -- Likely something sci-fi.  Other favorite shows are The Blacklist, Arrow, The Flash --- basically any Marvel/superhero type show.

2.  You're out to eat.  What kind of dressing does he get on his salad? --  Well, he typically doesn't order salads, but when he does they are Caesar; so I guess Caesar dressing.

3.  What's one food he doesn't like? -- Sushi

4.  You go out for drinks.  What does he order? -- Sambucca paralyzer or a Caesar

5.  What's his nickname for you?  --  Either "Babe" or "Love"

6.  If he was to collect anything, what would it be?  --  He has quite an extensive comic book collection from when he was younger.  He also has a rather large trading card, stamp and coin collection.

7.  What would he eat every day if he could? --  Bacon

8.  What is his favorite cereal?  --  Raisin Bran  

9.  What would he never wear?  --  Well, never say never, but he hardly ever wears jeans......or shorts.

10.  What's his favorite sports team? -- Ummm......my husband doesn't really do sports.  He's kind of the anti-jock.  I'm the sports fan of our relationship.

11.  Who is his best friend? -- Me, of course.  Followed by Nathan, Jack, and Shawn.

12.  What do you do that bothers him? -- Ummm.....I'm a bit of a procrastinator.

13.  What is his heritage? -- French on his dads side, Norwegian on his mom's.

14.  What kind of cake would you bake him for his birthday? -- Angel food with strawberries and whipped cream.

15.  Did he play sports in high school? -- No, his parents thought sports were a waste of time.  However, his dad was friends with Stu Hart (Stampede Wrestling), who always wanted Ross and his brother to be a tag team duo.

16.  What could he spend hours doing? -- Working......no, seriously.  The man is the biggest workaholic I've ever met.

17.  What is one unique talent that he has? -- Well, he has many.  He's amazing at time management.  I think being a chef taught him that.  Oh, and cooking!  He's AMAZING!



No comments:

Believe in Yourself

Have you ever been in a situation that made you feel like no matter what you did, you were not going to make it out? Or maybe had that one d...