1. He's sitting in front of the TV. What is on? -- Likely something sci-fi. Other favorite shows are The Blacklist, Arrow, The Flash --- basically any Marvel/superhero type show.
2. You're out to eat. What kind of dressing does he get on his salad? -- Well, he typically doesn't order salads, but when he does they are Caesar; so I guess Caesar dressing.
3. What's one food he doesn't like? -- Sushi
4. You go out for drinks. What does he order? -- Sambucca paralyzer or a Caesar
5. What's his nickname for you? -- Either "Babe" or "Love"
6. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? -- He has quite an extensive comic book collection from when he was younger. He also has a rather large trading card, stamp and coin collection.
7. What would he eat every day if he could? -- Bacon
8. What is his favorite cereal? -- Raisin Bran
9. What would he never wear? -- Well, never say never, but he hardly ever wears jeans......or shorts.
10. What's his favorite sports team? -- Ummm......my husband doesn't really do sports. He's kind of the anti-jock. I'm the sports fan of our relationship.
11. Who is his best friend? -- Me, of course. Followed by Nathan, Jack, and Shawn.
12. What do you do that bothers him? -- Ummm.....I'm a bit of a procrastinator.
13. What is his heritage? -- French on his dads side, Norwegian on his mom's.
14. What kind of cake would you bake him for his birthday? -- Angel food with strawberries and whipped cream.
15. Did he play sports in high school? -- No, his parents thought sports were a waste of time. However, his dad was friends with Stu Hart (Stampede Wrestling), who always wanted Ross and his brother to be a tag team duo.
16. What could he spend hours doing? -- Working......no, seriously. The man is the biggest workaholic I've ever met.
17. What is one unique talent that he has? -- Well, he has many. He's amazing at time management. I think being a chef taught him that. Oh, and cooking! He's AMAZING!