Monday, December 8, 2008

Open Letter To The A-Hole That Stole My Car

Dear A-Hole;

Besides not understanding the thrill of stealing a car at all, what would possess you to steal an 8 yr old Isuzu Trooper? It's not even a nice vehicle.

I want to thank you for completely distroying the small bit of Christmas spirit I was finally starting to muster amidst the mayhem that is my life lately. I want to thank you for completely demolishing the shred of faith I still had in humanity.

Thank you for taking away my family's only means of transportation less than two weeks before we are supposed to be moving away. Thank you for making my 4 year old cry because his favorite toy, his cherished Diego plush doll, was in the backseat of that car.

I hope that the police catch you and put your pathetic ass in jail. People like you really anger me. There is no excuse for your poor choices, and while none of us are perfect, you are so far at the opposite end of the spectrum, it's rediculous.

Rot in hell.

Sincerely;

Pissed Off Chick Without Wheels

2 comments:

Jacob F. Roecker said...

Wow I just picked your blog off a link from http://thesamplessampler.blogspot.com/2008/12/remember-alamo.html and I'm sorry to hear that you've had bad luck.

Hey, as far as that humanity thing goes. I don't know you for beans, but I'm sorry you're having to deal with all of this. There's never a good time to have your life violated.

Someone in the middle of nowhere OK cares about you, and you'll be in my prayers tonight.

Meagan said...

amen sista!!! i would be freaking upset too, hope they find whoever did it!!!

Believe in Yourself

Have you ever been in a situation that made you feel like no matter what you did, you were not going to make it out? Or maybe had that one d...