13 things that start with A that describe me:
1. Articulate- I use proper speech, and text in writing. I hate grammatical and spelling errors, and I really hate "text" speech. I hate when people say or type the word "prolly" when what they really mean to say/write is "probably".....things like that.
2. Awesome- yes, indeed I am awesome. Because without ME it's just Aweso
3. Addicted… to blogging and energy drinks
4. Affordable- I don’t need expensive things, I am easy to please.
5. Agreeable- I am usually quite agreeable, although sometimes I agree just to avoid conflict.
6. Anxious- I tend to be a worry about anything and everything.
7. Active - as a parent. I am extremely active in my children's lives
8. Annoyed- I am quite easily annoyed at the stupid things people do.
9. Adventurous - with my life you can't help but be. I've been a million places and seen a million things, and there is so much more I want to do.
10. Antsy- I am usually feeling nervous about something
11. Annoying- according to Ross
12. Affectionate- according to Ross. But, wait- didn’t he just call me annoying?
13. Attractive- according to Ross, which still does not make up for calling me annoying… but it helps.
~*~Wow, that was not as easy as it sounded in my head. Go ahead. Try it for yourself.~*~
Martina McBride – White Christmas Let it Snow | Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas | Silver Bells | Hark! The Herald Angels ...
So, the other day I was doing some laundry in my room and half listening to the TV droning on behind me. It was an old rerun of a Golden Gi...
So, this is something I've decided to do quarterly here on my blog. I subscribe to an AWESOME website called, of course, FITFABFUN. I ...
Staying close to the shoreline has its perks. There is comfort in the shoreline. There's safety. Familiarity. When you stay close to ...