Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

13 things that start with A that describe me:

1. Articulate- I use proper speech, and text in writing. I hate grammatical and spelling errors, and I really hate "text" speech. I hate when people say or type the word "prolly" when what they really mean to say/write is "probably".....things like that.

2. Awesome- yes, indeed I am awesome. Because without ME it's just Aweso

3. Addicted… to blogging and energy drinks

4. Affordable- I don’t need expensive things, I am easy to please.

5. Agreeable- I am usually quite agreeable, although sometimes I agree just to avoid conflict.

6. Anxious- I tend to be a worry about anything and everything.

7. Active - as a parent. I am extremely active in my children's lives

8. Annoyed- I am quite easily annoyed at the stupid things people do.

9. Adventurous - with my life you can't help but be. I've been a million places and seen a million things, and there is so much more I want to do.

10. Antsy- I am usually feeling nervous about something

11. Annoying- according to Ross

12. Affectionate- according to Ross. But, wait- didn’t he just call me annoying?

13. Attractive- according to Ross, which still does not make up for calling me annoying… but it helps.


~*~Wow, that was not as easy as it sounded in my head. Go ahead. Try it for yourself.~*~

No comments:

Believe in Yourself

Have you ever been in a situation that made you feel like no matter what you did, you were not going to make it out? Or maybe had that one d...