13 things that start with A that describe me:
1. Articulate- I use proper speech, and text in writing. I hate grammatical and spelling errors, and I really hate "text" speech. I hate when people say or type the word "prolly" when what they really mean to say/write is "probably".....things like that.
2. Awesome- yes, indeed I am awesome. Because without ME it's just Aweso
3. Addicted… to blogging and energy drinks
4. Affordable- I don’t need expensive things, I am easy to please.
5. Agreeable- I am usually quite agreeable, although sometimes I agree just to avoid conflict.
6. Anxious- I tend to be a worry about anything and everything.
7. Active - as a parent. I am extremely active in my children's lives
8. Annoyed- I am quite easily annoyed at the stupid things people do.
9. Adventurous - with my life you can't help but be. I've been a million places and seen a million things, and there is so much more I want to do.
10. Antsy- I am usually feeling nervous about something
11. Annoying- according to Ross
12. Affectionate- according to Ross. But, wait- didn’t he just call me annoying?
13. Attractive- according to Ross, which still does not make up for calling me annoying… but it helps.
~*~Wow, that was not as easy as it sounded in my head. Go ahead. Try it for yourself.~*~
In the monotony of daily life, chasing after happiness can seem like an endless, really big project. And sometimes, it is. But sometime...
Dear Max; We made it, Buddy! Happy 18th birthday! Do you feel any different than you did yesterday? Maybe you should. Today marks...
HEY, YOU. You are enough. That big dream you have, the one that seems far too big and bold and grand to ever really be ...
You take them both, and there you have the facts of life. :P (OK, enough reminiscing about my childhood TV habits.) Dear You, ...