13 Famous Quotes about Children
1. “Children are likely to live up to what you believe of them.” Lady Bird Johnson
2. “A person’s a person, no matter how small.” Dr. Seuss
3. “Children are great imitators. So give them something great to imitate.” Anonymous
4. “Your children will see what you’re all about by what you live rather than what you say.” Wayne Dyer
5. “Children need models rather than critics.” Joseph Joubert
6. “Making the decision to have a child - it’s momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body.” Elizabeth Stone
7. “There’s nothing sadder in this world than to awake Christmas morning and not be a child.” Erma Bombeck
8. “You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance.” Franklin P. Jones
9. “If you bungle raising your children, I don’t think whatever else you do well matters very much.” Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis
10. “Children have never been very good at listening to their elders, but they have never failed to imitate them.” James Baldwin
11. “Always be nice to your children because they are the ones who will choose your rest home.”Phyllis Diller
12. “A child can ask questions that a wise man cannot answer.” Author Unknown
13. “Before I got married I had six theories about bringing up children; now I have six children and no theories.” John Wilmont
If I could tell you anything -- I mean anything.....and you would believe me, here's what I'd say. You are enough. You are so ...
Dear Max; We made it, Buddy! Happy 18th birthday! Do you feel any different than you did yesterday? Maybe you should. Today marks...
HEY, YOU. You are enough. That big dream you have, the one that seems far too big and bold and grand to ever really be ...
You take them both, and there you have the facts of life. :P (OK, enough reminiscing about my childhood TV habits.) Dear You, ...