13 Famous Quotes about Children
1. “Children are likely to live up to what you believe of them.” Lady Bird Johnson
2. “A person’s a person, no matter how small.” Dr. Seuss
3. “Children are great imitators. So give them something great to imitate.” Anonymous
4. “Your children will see what you’re all about by what you live rather than what you say.” Wayne Dyer
5. “Children need models rather than critics.” Joseph Joubert
6. “Making the decision to have a child - it’s momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body.” Elizabeth Stone
7. “There’s nothing sadder in this world than to awake Christmas morning and not be a child.” Erma Bombeck
8. “You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance.” Franklin P. Jones
9. “If you bungle raising your children, I don’t think whatever else you do well matters very much.” Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis
10. “Children have never been very good at listening to their elders, but they have never failed to imitate them.” James Baldwin
11. “Always be nice to your children because they are the ones who will choose your rest home.”Phyllis Diller
12. “A child can ask questions that a wise man cannot answer.” Author Unknown
13. “Before I got married I had six theories about bringing up children; now I have six children and no theories.” John Wilmont
I hope this year is the best one yet -- for each and every one of you!!
So, the other day I was doing some laundry in my room and half listening to the TV droning on behind me. It was an old rerun of a Golden Gi...
So, this is something I've decided to do quarterly here on my blog. I subscribe to an AWESOME website called, of course, FITFABFUN. I ...
Martina McBride – White Christmas Let it Snow | Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas | Silver Bells | Hark! The Herald Angels ...