Saturday, October 8, 2011

Thankful

As (Canadian) Thanksgiving weekend is upon us, and even though I have to spend the entire weekend working I’m grateful for many things. Here are a few of them:

Obviously thankful for my hilarious and awesome children, my totally amazing hubs, our good health, a roof over our head and food on our table.

I’m grateful to be living so close to my family. I cherish every moment I can spend with my siblings, nephews, and parents.

I’m thankful that the sun is shining and Mother Nature is showing us the most beautiful display of fall colors.

I’m thankful for the power and inspiration of music, and that my children willingly immerse themselves in it.

I am so very thankful that live in a country where I can be myself, work if I choose, have my own opinions and not live in fear.

I am grateful for my knowledge of the Gospel and for the blessings that have been poured out upon me and my family·

I’m also very grateful that right now I can go give my kids a big hug and tell them I love them. That they say it back to me and squeeze me, too, makes everything perfect.

What are you grateful for today?

No comments:

Believe in Yourself

Have you ever been in a situation that made you feel like no matter what you did, you were not going to make it out? Or maybe had that one d...