Monday, January 9, 2012

And Mom & Dad Can Hardly Wait......

......for school to start again. (C'mon parents -- I know you're all singing with me).

Man, this Christmas break seemed to last a really, REALLY long time. But today is the day that everything starts getting back to normal. The kids are back in school, Drew is back to seminary. Order and routine are going to be restored.

Not that I don't love being around my kids. I adore it. In fact, there are days I wish I was still a stay-at-home mom. But I honestly think that the kids get a little tired of eachother . Too much time together in closed quarters isn't always good for them. They need their space.

Organizing is still going strong, if not slowly here at the House of Mayhem. My Monday challenge is the food pantry. I'll be pulling EVERYTHING out, wiping things down and tossing all the outdated food. Good thing I already have tonight's FHE lesson ready.
For tonights lesson we are going to discuss family trees and where our family came from. Hopefully we aren't at the hospital. Hubby's sick as a dog. I think he may have pneumonia. UGH!!

No comments:

Believe in Yourself

Have you ever been in a situation that made you feel like no matter what you did, you were not going to make it out? Or maybe had that one d...