Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Yup, me again

Grrr......this is my second attempt at this post because apparently Blogger ate my first one. So here we go again.

I'm a little suprised at myself. I've actually done a blog post for 4 days in a row. Maybe I can stick with this thing. LOL!

Anyway, since I didn't have to do today's organizing challenge, I decided to do one of my own. I cleaned up and organized the files on my computer. Man do I have a lot of favorites, files, and billions of pictures. And I did 15 minutes on the Gazelle today.

Tomorrow's challenge is to clean and organize under the kitchen sink. Who's with me? Anyone....anyone? Don't all jump up at once.

My mom is taking the kids overnight tomorrow, so maybe hubs and I will do dinner and a movie. For Christmas this year, I gave hubby 12 envelopes as one of his presents. In each envelope was a date idea for that corresponding month. January started out easy with dinner and a movie.

Anyway off to bed. Work tomorrow.

No comments:

Believe in Yourself

Have you ever been in a situation that made you feel like no matter what you did, you were not going to make it out? Or maybe had that one d...