Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tupperware Tuesday

So today's organization challenge was to organize the Tupperware drawer. I was actually so happy to do this one, because my tupperware drawer was INSANE! I got rid of so much unmatch, cracked and missing pieces.

Back to work today, which was awesome. I really love this job. I just wish it wasn't going to only be for a year. Kids are still off school for the rest of this week, but I'm ready for them to get back to their routines. They have had a bit too much time together. The bickering, boredome, fighting and late nights are starting to drive everyone nuts.

Tomorrow's organizing challenge is the linen closet, which I already did....so yay for a free day. Guess I'll figure out something else to work on tomorrow......maybe my computer files.

No comments:

Believe in Yourself

Have you ever been in a situation that made you feel like no matter what you did, you were not going to make it out? Or maybe had that one d...