Sunday, June 2, 2013

Fill in the Blanks Fun

So, now that I'm sort of back in the swing of blogging, I think I'm going to try and keep up with doing it more often.  Here's a little game I saw going around the blogosphere.  Feel free to play along....

1.  The last thing I ate was -- A Crunchie bar, and it was delicious

2.  The next thing I'd like to eat is -- a delicious chocolate banana smoothie for breakfast tomorrow

3.  The best things -- are usually the little things.  Like how Ryker asks if he can cuddle with me on my bed for half an hour before his bedtime.  I sure do love that boy.

4.  Something that makes me supremely and utterly happy is -- thinking about the upcoming summer holidays and thinking about all the fun things I can do with my boys.

5.  Sports are -- a whole lot of fun to watch......if it's hockey or basketball.  Especially if you're there in person.  The adrenaline that flows and the electricity that flows through the crowd.  So much fun!

6.  I miss -- my grandma.  Especially with the July 1st holiday coming up.  It just hasn't been the same for the past 14 years without her.

7.  Right now I am -- multitasking.  I'm blogging, listening to Songza, browsing Pinterest

No comments:

Believe in Yourself

Have you ever been in a situation that made you feel like no matter what you did, you were not going to make it out? Or maybe had that one d...