OK, so I know I'm a day late.....but it's that crazy time of year when school and soccer are ending. finals are ending, plans are being made....so please forgive me for my slack-assedness this week.
Here are the questions and answers we had at our dinner discussion this week.
1. What kind of pets do you want to own when you grow up?
Drew -- Wolf
Max -- I would want a dolphin with a gorilla taped to its back
Ryker -- A gecko, a monkey and a komodo dragon
2. If you saw someone cheating on a test would you report them? Why or why not?
Drew -- No because no one likes a snitch
Max -- Yes, because cheating is bad
Ryker -- No because there is no point; they are only cheating themselves (smart boy, eh)
3. If you could make snow any other color for one day, what color would you choose?
Drew -- Red so it would look like blood
Max -- Black so people would get all freaked out about it
Ryker -- Rainbow colors because it would look pretty
4. If you could do one really nice thing for yourself this week, what would it be?
Drew -- I'd go to Marble Slab and pig out on ice cream
Max -- I'd buy myself a dolphin and ride it
Ryker -- I'd teach myself to swim
5. What could we do as a family this summer to help others?
Drew -- Volunteer at the soup kitchen
Max -- Give food to homeless people
Ryker -- Help clean up some lakes
6. What is the one thing about becoming an adult that you are most excited about?
Drew --Making my own decisions about big stuff, finding my own way, getting out on my own
Max -- Not to be a jerk, but I'm looking forward to moving out and having my own space
Ryker -- Being able to drive
7. Would you rather have the ability to read peoples minds, or be invisible?
Drew -- I'd rather be invisible. Mind reading is a waste of time because people always say out loud what their thinking eventually to someone -- plus if you're invisible, you can mess with people
Max -- Invisible because I could mess with people and get away with it
Ryker -- Mind reading so that I could read peoples minds when I'm standing in line at Walmart
In the monotony of daily life, chasing after happiness can seem like an endless, really big project. And sometimes, it is. But sometime...
Dear Max; We made it, Buddy! Happy 18th birthday! Do you feel any different than you did yesterday? Maybe you should. Today marks...
HEY, YOU. You are enough. That big dream you have, the one that seems far too big and bold and grand to ever really be ...
You take them both, and there you have the facts of life. :P (OK, enough reminiscing about my childhood TV habits.) Dear You, ...