Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Table Talk Tuesday

This was a fun little thing that we decided to start at our house.  You ask random questions and everyone gets a chance to answer.  So each week, if only to remind myself in the future, I'm going to post our questions for the week and what each boy's answer was:

At this time the boys are 16, 13 and 9

1.  List 3 things you like about yourself:

Andrew -- funny, musical, smart
Max -- smart, tall, funny
Ryker -- good at soccer, smart, creative

2.  If you could plan our perfect family vacation, where would we go and what would we do?

Andrew -- I would like to go to Venice, Florence and Rome and see all the historical places and amazing architecture.
Max -- I want to go to Ireland and eat potatoes
Ryker -- I want to go to Mexico and see the monkeys

3.  If you could have dinner with any world leader, who would it be?

Andrew -- Bill Clinton, because he seems like a cool party animal and we could play saxophone together
Max -- George W. Bush because he's an idiot and I would feel smart around him
Ryker -- Barack Obama because we both like fried chicken.

4.  What is your favorite word and why?

Andrew --  hippomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, which means fear of large words.  I like it because it's ironic
Max -- I don't have a favorite word
Ryker -- hashtag, because it sounds funny

5.  If you could hold the Guinness world record for anything, what would it be?

Andrew -- I would like to have the most #1 platinum albums in history
Max -- I would like to have the longest video game marathon ever
Ryker -- I would like to eat the world's biggest burger

6.  If you were stranded on a desert island for 1 month, what 2 people would you bring with you?

Andrew -- Mercedes (current girlfriend) and Chef Ramsay
Max --  Bear Grylls and a fat man so I would have someone to eat
Ryker -- Bear Grylls and Morgan Freeman because one is good at survival and one has a sexy voice


1 comment:

Your Mama said...

bwahahahaha.....Loved this :)

Believe in Yourself

Have you ever been in a situation that made you feel like no matter what you did, you were not going to make it out? Or maybe had that one d...