Tuesday, May 19, 2015

10 Things I'd Rather be Doing than "Adulting"

OK, so as a self described (and often affirmed by others) "Grammar Nazi", I find it kind of funny that the word 'Adult' has become a verb.  But, I digress, as this entire post is going to be full of wonderful things I would rather be doing with my life than adulting.

I mean, honestly; being an adult means you have to go to bed early, get up early,  Even just having this long weekend has spoiled me .  Stay up late, sleep in, do what I want.  Why can't we do that in the real world forever?  I'm thinking of moving to Spain. Then I could take part in that mandatory siesta thing.  I could totally get on board with the siesta all day, fiesta all night kind of life.

I could also get on board a cruise ship -- and a whole bunch of other things instead of adulting.

10 Things I Would Rather Do Than Adult

1.  Sit in a tree house and eat peanut butter and banana sandwiches.  I don't think I full appreciated either of these childhood sentiments when I was a child.

2.  Nap time -- 'nough said.

3.  Be a model who can eat whatever she wants.  Just buy me cute outfits....I may even let you take pictures of me in them.

4.  Travel the world and not have to pay for it.

5.  Sit in a library of all the most amazing books and just read for days on end.

6.  Is professional Netflix watching a thing?  Because I could totally do that.

7.  Have my husband make millions of dollars so I could become a trophy wife and live in a kick ass mansion.

8.  OR live my life as a beach bum......just a swim suit, cover up, shades, and sandals.  For life.

9.  Have a jam session with my brothers and sister, and then just chill on the couch watching old home movies of when we were cute little, naive kids.

10.  Super awesome long weekend, karaoke party


No comments:

Believe in Yourself

Have you ever been in a situation that made you feel like no matter what you did, you were not going to make it out? Or maybe had that one d...