I've Been Tagged!!!
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. When I was 18 months old I had a horrible accident causing a head injury that paralyzed me on my right side for 2 weeks. If you don't believe in the power of priesthood blessings......man, will I set you straight. I was only given a 10% chance of survival....and to this day cannot take part in any activity that could cause another head injury.
2. I do everything backwards. Like reading from a list.....I always start at the bottom and work my way to the top. Or when I'm searching through pages for names or pictures.....I always have to start at the back. I don't know why, but when I start at the top or the front, I get REALLY frustrated.
3. Growing up I always wanted to be a journalist, but my parents pretty much pushed college on me when I wanted to take a year off after high school graduation, so my dad enrolled me and had me major in early childhood education. I dropped out after one sememster because it just wasn't what I wanted to do.
4. I am homesick on a regular basis. I don't like living in Texas and wish we'd never moved here. I have to talk to my mom at least every 48 hours or I get really moody.
5. I'm addicted to energy drinks. I can't go a day without one.....even though I know they've ruined my teeth and will NOT help me lose weight.
6. I have a photographic memory. I remember lyrics to literally thousands of songs. I still remember the address and phone number I had in 2nd grade, and I can name every person in every class photo I have from school. I even used to help the mailman when my husband and I managed an apartment complex....he would phone me to see which suite tenants were in if the letters weren't addressed properly.
I'm not exactly sure who even reads this blog.....so I tag whoever reads this and hasn't already done it themselves.
If I could tell you anything -- I mean anything.....and you would believe me, here's what I'd say. You are enough. You are so ...
Dear Max; We made it, Buddy! Happy 18th birthday! Do you feel any different than you did yesterday? Maybe you should. Today marks...
HEY, YOU. You are enough. That big dream you have, the one that seems far too big and bold and grand to ever really be ...
You take them both, and there you have the facts of life. :P (OK, enough reminiscing about my childhood TV habits.) Dear You, ...