Monday, February 22, 2016

The ABCs of Getting my Boys Ready for School

Alright, let's get out of bed
Breakfast is ready; let's go
Cookies are not breakfast
Don't even think about getting in to those cookies; you can have one in your lunch
Every morning you ask me where your shoes are; every single morning
Front door; your hoodie is at the front door
Go brush your teeth.  No you didn't do it already; I can smell the brimstone on your breath
Hair brush is where?  How did it end up in the toilet?
I cannot deal with this right now
Just go get your lunch kit
Kittens are adorable, but I don't have time to watch them on Youtube right now
Listen to me!  We are leaving in 5 minutes
Maybe if you went to bed when I say so, you wouldn't be so tired in the morning
No, you can NOT bring your hoverboard to school
Of course you can have a piece of gum
People are not going to care if your hair isn't spiked perfectly
Quit antagonizing your brother
Really?!?  You have to go to the bathroom now?
Saying "I'm sorry" and meaning it are two different things
Try not to be late to any of your classes today, ok?
Unfortunately, I don't have the money to take you guys to SportChek after work today
Very soon....summer vacation will be here very soon
Why are you walking out the door without your backpack
Xaviar is waving at you.  Can you acknowledge him please
Yes, I will be able to drive you to practice tonight
*Zealously gets into my car and head to Tim Horton's before work

1 comment:

Your Mama said...

hahahahaha......ain't it the truth :)

Believe in Yourself

Have you ever been in a situation that made you feel like no matter what you did, you were not going to make it out? Or maybe had that one d...