Thursday, February 5, 2009

Idol Chatter (More from Hollywood Week)

Ah, group day. Is there ever a more honest display of hatred and emotion on AI than this rigerous and insane circus? I really don't want to get into the stupidity and drama that went on tonight, so I just have a few short notes to share about this evenings episode.

The group that called themselves "White Chocolate" were awesome. Loved their harmonies.....they sounded great!

The group that sang "Somebondy to Love" was phenomenal as well. I loved them all.

The divas.....I completely agreed with the judges, and actually called it that Jasmine would be the only one to make it through before the judges announced their decision. I was glad to see that skanky camera whore a.k.a. "Bikini Girl" go.

Also, the drama queen Tatiana......man, I wish she would have been kicked. I don't care for her at all. She gets under my skin for some reason.

And finally, the entire group known as "Compromise" was awful. I hated every minute of their air time. I was really happy to see that Nancy chick get booted off. I thought she was a total D-bag.

Like I said....short and sweet tonight. Can't wait to get to the real meat of the show.

1 comment:

Mark and Emily said...

Agree, agree, agree, agree!!!! I actually do with everything you said! Were you surprised to see the Osmond guy get kicked off? I was a little, but I don't feel bad for him.

Believe in Yourself

Have you ever been in a situation that made you feel like no matter what you did, you were not going to make it out? Or maybe had that one d...