Friday, February 27, 2009

Shopping Gripe # 4,563

Dear Kiosk Workers of the World,

Let me be clear about one thing-When I'm shopping at the mall, I promise you that I am not in the market for:

1.) Lotions made from decomposed sea matter.
2.) A new hair straightener.
3.) A T-Mobile phone plan.
4.) Empire carpeting.
5.) My teeth whitened.
6.) A remote contolled helicopter.
OR
7.) A microwaved heating pad for my neck.

I also don't want:
1.) To talk to you.
2.) Your free samples.
3.) You to touch me.

When I walk by you I do:
1.) Pretend to talk on my cell phone.
2.) Ignore you.
3.) Get as far away from you as physical distance permits me to.
4.) Get a little creeped out.
5.) Feel a little guilty because I know you are just doing your job.
6.) Not care enough about feeling guilty to buy something from you out of pity.

That is all.Anyone else have this problem?

3 comments:

The Samples Sampler said...

I feel so guilty, because you are right: They are just doing their job! But seriously! Leave me alone also please!

BTW, this was NOT an AI update! You tricked me!

SongbirdMama said...

Michelle.....I posted an AI update yesterday....but didn't today because it was just a results show. I will say I was right about 2 of my three choices for who would make it through. The third was a bit of a suprise, but still not a bad pick.

The Samples Sampler said...

Fine, fine! I'll let it slide this time! I didn't know if you were posting about the results or not. I enjoy your AI updates so much that I look for them after every show!

Believe in Yourself

Have you ever been in a situation that made you feel like no matter what you did, you were not going to make it out? Or maybe had that one d...