Monday, February 8, 2010

Erin, a story in pictures

Totally stealing this idea from like, a zillion people.

Go to http://www.photobucket.com/

Type in your answer to each question in the search box.

Copy the html and paste for the answer.


Here goes nothin'.


1. What is your relationship status?




2. Who is your celebrity crush? (I have few -- these are probably my fav. 2)





















3. Who is your favorite band? (Notice: this says BAND, not artist) Anyone who knows me, knows I can't answer this question with a single answer.....and this is a VERY small sampling of some of my favorite bands.




4. What is your favorite movie?





5. What kind of pet do you have?





6. Where do you live?




7. Where do you work?






8. Who do you look like? (Now, I'm not sure I agree with either of these.....but I've been told by several people that I look like both of these celebrities)


9. What do you drive?





10. What's your favorite TV show? (OK, well here's my top 3)




11. Describe yourself








12. What's your favorite candy bar?



13. What is your name?



2 comments:

Meagan said...

im probably going to steal this idea too ;-) lol.

Your Mama said...

The self discription is sooooooo right on....this was fun....luv it!

Believe in Yourself

Have you ever been in a situation that made you feel like no matter what you did, you were not going to make it out? Or maybe had that one d...