Monday, February 1, 2010

The Right to Bear Arms?

*Sigh* So, what started off as a pretty good day has turned to crap in a matter of minutes. This afternoon my 9 year old was brought home in the back of a police car. He had apparently taken a pellet gun to school. A very real looking pellet gun.

A girl on the playground noticed it and alerted the principal and the schools resource officer. They in turn brought him home and have placed him on a 4 day suspension.

I've always maintained that he has been my most difficult child, but I never thought I would have to worry about him brandishing weapons.

Suffice it to say, I don't have a lot to say. I'm upset, frustrated, angry, embarrassed and just want to beat my head against a wall.

2 comments:

Your Mama said...

If it will make you feel better, just come and beat MY head against a wall...maybe it will knock some sense back in.....teehee....this to shall pass my girl...and someday (SOMEDAY) hopefully we will laugh a little about it....not now but "someday"....
ps...I'd didn't get to ride in a cop car til I was 16.....WOW!

Mark and Emily said...

Your mom is right, someday it will be funny, just picture telling it at his wedding! And you are a great mom, yay for boys:)

Believe in Yourself

Have you ever been in a situation that made you feel like no matter what you did, you were not going to make it out? Or maybe had that one d...