Again, at a loss for meaningful words tonight, I'm resorting this time to a meme. So, I searched out a short and, what I thought was funny, meme. Try it if you want! No obligations to do anything else except laugh.
1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) Reuben Caravan (lame!)
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (favorite ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Mint Chocolate Chip (lame again! What kind of gangsta is that?)
3. YOUR "FLY Guy/Girl" NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) EMor (yawn)
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Red Spaniel (oh, my word, so lame)
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) Rebecca Magrath(I guess that could work)
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) MorEr (could these get any lamer with my name? Really. And I'll stop using the word lame now.)
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (“The” plus 2nd favorite color, favorite drink) The Purple Pepsi (Bwah ha ha ha -- That would be me.)
8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) Willie Max. (That's pretty Nascar, alright)
STRIPPER NAME: (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne, favorite candy) Ange ou Demon Mentos (Gah!)
10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother's and father's middle names ) Margaret Lee
11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter) Wagner Waterton (Lame....oh yeah, I wasn't gonna use that word anymore)
12. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower) Christmas Orchid (ppth)
13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”) Watermelon Shortie (that sounds like a new character for the Pee Wee Herman Show!)
14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree) Muffin Wisteria (LOL!)
15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your favorite hobby/craft, favorite weather element + “Tour") The Singing Tsunami Tour
Alright, play along if you want. Let me know if you do so I can come read yours.
Martina McBride – White Christmas Let it Snow | Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas | Silver Bells | Hark! The Herald Angels ...
So, the other day I was doing some laundry in my room and half listening to the TV droning on behind me. It was an old rerun of a Golden Gi...
So, this is something I've decided to do quarterly here on my blog. I subscribe to an AWESOME website called, of course, FITFABFUN. I ...
Staying close to the shoreline has its perks. There is comfort in the shoreline. There's safety. Familiarity. When you stay close to ...