Thirteen Things I've Been Wondering Lately...
1. I wonder how clams reproduce.
2. I wonder if I will live long enough to see humans be able to teleport (thanks Star Trek)
3. I wonder why disgusted is a word, but gusted isn't.
4. I wonder if the other personalities living inside me are secretly plotting to kill me off.
5. Then I wonder why no one has every attempted to assassinate Barney.
6. And then I wonder what Chuck Norris thinks of all the "jokes" made in his honor.
7. I wonder what life is like on Pluto now.
8. I wonder why I didn't get the eat-all-the-chocolate-you-want-and-never-get-fat gene.
9. I wonder if Marx's tomb is considered a communist plot.
10. I wonder why the plural of goose is geese.....but the plural of moose is not meese
11. I wonder if Helen Keller can recall memories from before she learned a language.
12. I wonder if there is another word for synonym.
13. I wonder if anyone reads this blog.
If I could tell you anything -- I mean anything.....and you would believe me, here's what I'd say. You are enough. You are so ...
Dear Max; We made it, Buddy! Happy 18th birthday! Do you feel any different than you did yesterday? Maybe you should. Today marks...
HEY, YOU. You are enough. That big dream you have, the one that seems far too big and bold and grand to ever really be ...
You take them both, and there you have the facts of life. :P (OK, enough reminiscing about my childhood TV habits.) Dear You, ...