Thirteen Sayings that reflect an attitude of success
1. Be realistic, plan for a miracle.
2. Successful people give more than they receive.
3. Happiness is a choice.
4. Trust your instincts.
5. The things you own end up owning you.
6. Spend your time with admirable, successful people.
7. The most important job you will ever have in your life is raising your children.
8. Forgive everyone and everything, including yourself.
9. Confront your fears. Overcoming them reaps rich rewards.
10. Let go of trying to control things you have no control over.
11. You can travel as far as you want, one step at a time.
12. Allow yourself to wallow in positive thoughts.
13. If you lay down with dogs, you get fleas.
Martina McBride – White Christmas Let it Snow | Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas | Silver Bells | Hark! The Herald Angels ...
So, the other day I was doing some laundry in my room and half listening to the TV droning on behind me. It was an old rerun of a Golden Gi...
So, this is something I've decided to do quarterly here on my blog. I subscribe to an AWESOME website called, of course, FITFABFUN. I ...
Staying close to the shoreline has its perks. There is comfort in the shoreline. There's safety. Familiarity. When you stay close to ...