Wednesday, September 10, 2008

What I like about you

My friend Allie had a great idea on her blog to write a list of one thing you love about each person in your family....yourself included. So, following her example, here I go

Ross: My wonderful husband - I love how he never tells me "no" when I ask him for something. Whether it's a listening ear, a warm hug, a material object, or help with the boys.....he never says "no", and I really appreciate feeling like an equal.

Me: I love that I am realizing my own true self and am embracing the talents that I have been blessed with

Andrew: He is the most tenderhearted and compassionate boy, the kind of kid who would be willing to give you the shirt off his back, even if was the only one he owned.

Randall: I love his strong will. He is not the type that easily bends to peer pressure or follows the norms just because others think he should. He has his own mind and it is amazing

Ryker: He is the most chronically happy child I know. The kid is always happy and smiling. He literally wakes up with a smile on his face before his eyes are open. It's awesome.

OK, I've been mushy enough. Anyone who reads this blog, I encourage you to do this.

No comments:

Believe in Yourself

Have you ever been in a situation that made you feel like no matter what you did, you were not going to make it out? Or maybe had that one d...