Sunday, October 19, 2008

Darn you, Extreme Makeover: Home Edition

Darn your overly caffeinated/bouncing-off-the-walls Ty Pennington (and darn him for being so annoying, yet oh so yummy).

Darn your toothy, too-much-time-in-the-tanning-salon designers.

Darn your slap-you-in-the-head-with-an-anvil product placements (yeah, Bissell, Craftsman, Panasonic, we get it already).

Darn your Pottery Barn-perfect homes (I'd like to see what those places look like 3 months later).

Darn your country music guests (can't we get some relevant pop or rock artists on that show?).

Darn your worst-case-scenario/horrific tales of hardship, barely skirting the line between exploitation (for Kenmore, no less) and charity.

And double, triple darn you for making me cry. Every. Single. Episode. How the heck do you do it? And where the heck are my tissues?

Darn you, now my nose is all stuffed up.

2 comments:

The Samples Sampler said...

I refuse to watch that show anymore! I was tired of crying! Glad to know I'm not the only one who turns into a blubbering idiot during that show!

Unknown said...

I love Ty Pennington.

Believe in Yourself

Have you ever been in a situation that made you feel like no matter what you did, you were not going to make it out? Or maybe had that one d...