Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen affirmations to live by ~ by Louise Hays


1. I am not responsible for others. I am under the law of my own consciousness.


2. Each day is a new opportunity. Yesterday is over and gone.


3. I am neither too little nor too much, and I do not have to prove myself to anyone.


4. I give myself the gift of freedom from the past and move with joy and into the NOW.


5. Love flows through my body, healing all disease.


6. I drop habits that no longer serve me. I feel good!


7. I appreciate the abundance that surrounds me.


8. I am grateful for all that I have received in life.


9. I follow my higher instincts and listen to my heart in all that I do.


10. I give myself permission to be happy and healthy.


11. I am so much more than I give myself credit for. (This is a tough on for me to remember sometimes)


12. The more love I use and give, the more I have to give, the supply is endless.


13. In any given situation, I know that I have a choice between love and fear. I choose love.

No comments:

Believe in Yourself

Have you ever been in a situation that made you feel like no matter what you did, you were not going to make it out? Or maybe had that one d...