Thirteen affirmations to live by ~ by Louise Hays
1. I am not responsible for others. I am under the law of my own consciousness.
2. Each day is a new opportunity. Yesterday is over and gone.
3. I am neither too little nor too much, and I do not have to prove myself to anyone.
4. I give myself the gift of freedom from the past and move with joy and into the NOW.
5. Love flows through my body, healing all disease.
6. I drop habits that no longer serve me. I feel good!
7. I appreciate the abundance that surrounds me.
8. I am grateful for all that I have received in life.
9. I follow my higher instincts and listen to my heart in all that I do.
10. I give myself permission to be happy and healthy.
11. I am so much more than I give myself credit for. (This is a tough on for me to remember sometimes)
12. The more love I use and give, the more I have to give, the supply is endless.
13. In any given situation, I know that I have a choice between love and fear. I choose love.