OK, todays list is 13 books I love reading with or too my kids:
1. "Where the Wild Things Are" by Maurice Sendak
2. "Love You Forever" by Robert Munsch
3. "The Giving Tree" by Shel Silverstein
4. "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" by Eric Carle
5. "Where the Red Fern Grows" by Wilson Rawls
6. "Goodnight Moon" by Margaret Wise Brown
7. "The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe" by C. S. Lewis
8. "Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day" by Judith Viorst
9. "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" by Roald Dahl
10. "The Velveteen Rabbit" by Margery Williams
11. "A Wrinkle in Time" by Madeleine L’Engle
12. "I Love You Stinky Face" by Lisa McCourt
13. "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie" by Laura Joffe Numeroff
I would really love to see what you come up with for your own Thursday Thirteens
Martina McBride – White Christmas Let it Snow | Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas | Silver Bells | Hark! The Herald Angels ...
So, the other day I was doing some laundry in my room and half listening to the TV droning on behind me. It was an old rerun of a Golden Gi...
So, this is something I've decided to do quarterly here on my blog. I subscribe to an AWESOME website called, of course, FITFABFUN. I ...
Staying close to the shoreline has its perks. There is comfort in the shoreline. There's safety. Familiarity. When you stay close to ...