OK, todays list is 13 books I love reading with or too my kids:
1. "Where the Wild Things Are" by Maurice Sendak
2. "Love You Forever" by Robert Munsch
3. "The Giving Tree" by Shel Silverstein
4. "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" by Eric Carle
5. "Where the Red Fern Grows" by Wilson Rawls
6. "Goodnight Moon" by Margaret Wise Brown
7. "The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe" by C. S. Lewis
8. "Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day" by Judith Viorst
9. "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" by Roald Dahl
10. "The Velveteen Rabbit" by Margery Williams
11. "A Wrinkle in Time" by Madeleine L’Engle
12. "I Love You Stinky Face" by Lisa McCourt
13. "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie" by Laura Joffe Numeroff
I would really love to see what you come up with for your own Thursday Thirteens
If I could tell you anything -- I mean anything.....and you would believe me, here's what I'd say. You are enough. You are so ...
Dear Max; We made it, Buddy! Happy 18th birthday! Do you feel any different than you did yesterday? Maybe you should. Today marks...
HEY, YOU. You are enough. That big dream you have, the one that seems far too big and bold and grand to ever really be ...
You take them both, and there you have the facts of life. :P (OK, enough reminiscing about my childhood TV habits.) Dear You, ...