Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Idol Chatter -- The Final Four

So, I have high hopes tonight where Adam and Allison are concerned. But before I get to the contestants, I have two things to say. Does Seacrest look a little too tanned to anyone else? I think he does the fake and bake thing. And why is Kara dressed like an 80's reject? She looks kind of rediculous.

Anyway, I digress.

1) Adam -- "Whole Lotta Love": Holy fan-freakin-tastic. I loved it. You could totally tell that adam was comfortable and completely in his element. He killed it tonight -- absolutely amazing.

2) Allison -- "Crybaby": I totally disagree with the judges. I think this was an amazing performance. Not many people can pull of Joplin, but I think she nailed it.

First Duet -- "Renegade": I loved the harmonies in this one. It was fabulous; but I do agree with Simon that Danny was the stronger vocalist.

3) Kris -- "Come Together": I thought it was a fantastic "Kris" number, but not sure if it was enough to keep him in it. I really enjoyed it, but compared to the others tonight, I think it may end up being forgettable.

4) Danny -- "Dream On": I was really impressed considering he's not a rocker. I didn't fall out of my chair in amazement, but I really enjoyed it, and the end note was phenomenal.

Second Duet -- "Slow Ride": That was a lot of fun to watch. I liked the other number better overall, but still really enjoyed this.

So at the end of it all, I think it should be Kris going home. But you have to remember that it is usally the "Final Four" night that has a big twist or shocking vote off.....so be prepared for Allison to go too. (But it will make me sad if she does)

3 comments:

The Samples Sampler said...

I was shocked to see the rocker side of Danny. He isn't very good at it, but he gave it a good try. I think it will come down to either Kris or Allison.
P.S Does Kara realize how big her ears look when she pulls her hair back?

SongbirdMama said...

I agree Michelle. Danny's not much of a rocker. I see him as more of a Michael Buble style of artist. I hope it's Kris that goes home tonight, but I'm worried it might be Allison.

Mark and Emily said...

I listened to the first 10 seconds of Adam and then turned it. However the duet with him and Allison was good. Loved Allison and Kris, not so much Danny. I have never really loved Danny, I like him...but this week he was just o.k.

Believe in Yourself

Have you ever been in a situation that made you feel like no matter what you did, you were not going to make it out? Or maybe had that one d...