Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Idol Results and a bit of a coworker vent

OK people......he may not be able to sustain a note or have great breath contol like he used to, but I still love, Love, LOVE Frankie Avalon. I always have.

I thought the group song was horrible. Poor Lil was so flat on that first chorus....well, all the choruses. You can't tell me that there wasn't a better group friendly number that they could have picked from all the number one hits of 2002. I can think of two just off the top of my head:

*Soak up the Sun ~ Cheryl Crow
*Can't fight the Moonlight ~ Leanne Rimes

I was a bit shocked that Kris didn't end up in the bottom three -- but I did warn you that Anoop could be in trouble. And I guess I'm getting old, because that number by Flow Rider annoyed the heck out of me.

I can't continue without commenting on Paula's gloves. What is she thinking? Does she realize how rediculous she looks? Ugh! And poor Allison needs to fire her wardrobe people. She looked like a butch lesbian in her ugly blue lumberjack shirt.

I wasn't a bit suprised to see Scott and Lil in the bottom three.....but I know that when Simon mentioned there was one person that they would consider saving, they were talking about Lil.

Sigh, I was never a fan of Kelly Pickler, either. Just don't like her voice.

So if I had to wager a guess when it came down to whether or not to save Scott, it was the two women judges that wanted him to stay. They were letting emotion rule their heads instead of logically realizing that this guy was not going to win. Simon made the right choice.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Now on to my work place rant ---

There's a lady (whose name I do not know) who works in the same hospital department I do, and she bugs me. I've never even heard her voice, but she bugs the crap out of me. Do you want to know why?

Every time we happen to cohabit the staff restroom at similar times, I see her, I mean... hear her follow the same nutty routine over and over. It goes a little something like this:

Enter room

Turn on hot water, full blast

Wash hands in an OCD fashion for a LONG time while running the hot water at the same time.

*still washing*

*please wait*

Turn off water, dry hands.

Enter bathroom stall

Before doing ANYthing else, flush

Use toilet

Flush

Turn on water, repeat previous action.

Could she waste more water during one individual trip? How many trips does she take? Could I be more annoyed? Have I asked enough questions?? Grrr......I wasteful people irritate me.

1 comment:

Mark and Emily said...

Is she a germ phobe? That makes me mad!

Believe in Yourself

Have you ever been in a situation that made you feel like no matter what you did, you were not going to make it out? Or maybe had that one d...