Thursday, April 16, 2009

Idol Results and a letter to my husband

OK, so thanks the a Facebook friend who didn't realize that not everyone is in her time zone and we all don't see American Idol at the same time as her, I knew what hapened on the show before it happened. I have to say I was a bit suprized that they used their save on Matt this week. Especially after what Simon had said. I guarantee you had it been Lil, they would have let her go. Oh, and I hated the musical numbers of the night. They all sucked!! The end!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*



Dear Husband,

No, I do not know why you never have any clean socks. No, I'm not doing anything with them. Neither is the washer/dryer. I haven't hidden them on you. I'm not holding them hostage as some kind of petty revenge strategy. And it's no fault of my laundering abilities.

Seriously, I have bought you socks about 20 times in the past six months. You should have an entire dresser completely full to the brim of socks, nothing but socks, with socks spilling out.I have no idea where all your socks have gone to.

Maybe if you put your dirty clothes in one pile... anywhere near any other dirty clothes in this house you might have some clean socks? Just maybe?Have you looked under the bed? In the sheets? On the other side of the bed? Under the bathroom cabinet? In the living room under the couch? Under the recliner? Next to the remote control? Under the keyboard?

They must be hiding pretty good because I haven't seen them in weeks.I guess I'll just go buy some more so you can have some clean socks for next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AMEN to this letter to your husband or any man

Believe in Yourself

Have you ever been in a situation that made you feel like no matter what you did, you were not going to make it out? Or maybe had that one d...