Friday, April 3, 2009

Late Idol Results thought and a shout out to my hubby.

OK, sorry for being late with this, but between work and a sick house, I haven't had the time. Let's start with AI.

I loved David Cook's song, but hated Lady Gaga. What the heck was that anyway? I am happy that Meagan went, and thought she was an idiot for opening her mouth and telling Simon "I don't care". I really think she had a shot of being their save, but that blew it for sure. So now we just need to get rid of Scott and probably Anoop, and then this might be an interesting season.

Now, on to hubby. Some of you may know that he is a convert to the church. In fact, on the 17th of this month will be the 10 year anniversary of his baptism. But throughout it all, he's had issues with the Word of Wisdom. Well, I am very happy and proud of him right now, because he gave up smoking last week, and hasn't had a cigarette in 7 days. Way to go, baby!!!

2 comments:

Karen said...

YAY to your hubby! :D

Mark and Emily said...

That is really good news and such a hard addiction to kick, way to go hubby!

Believe in Yourself

Have you ever been in a situation that made you feel like no matter what you did, you were not going to make it out? Or maybe had that one d...