Saturday, April 18, 2009

Happy Birthday, Andrew!!!


See that adorable little baby in the picture right there? Isn't he so sweet, and precious and tiny? This picture was taken just a couple of days after my darling little boy was born. My life was changed on that day in ways that I never imagined possible. Drew represented everything that was good and pure - beautiful and amazing. I have loved him from the beginning and will spend the rest of my life loving my beautiful boy. But seriously.......














Can you believe that adorable little boy is 12 years old today? I know I sure can't -- and I'm his mother. Where the heck has the time gone. It doesn't seem possible that it's been that long since we held a tiny version of you in our arms. Now you're all legs and arms, full of so much energy that I can barely see you as you zip by from place to place. I'm amazed at how smart you are, and how quickly you're able to learn new things. I'm so proud to be your mom -- always remember that! Thank you for being my son. Happy birthday, Andrew!!!!!

No comments:

Believe in Yourself

Have you ever been in a situation that made you feel like no matter what you did, you were not going to make it out? Or maybe had that one d...