Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Idol Chatter -- L.A. Auditions


OK, so here we go again. Let's get right to it, because I'm really not in the mood to discuss Avril Lavigne's rediculous outfit.


*The Geeky Genius -- Hey, Look! It's a young, nerdy Meatloaf. Ah ha ha ha!! And he's singing a Meatloaf song. Ironic! His voice has too much vibrato, and he has not got much talent at all. For a minute there, I thought he was going to be another one led out in handcuffs. Weirdo!


*The pastor guy -- I loved the rock edge to his voice. I think Avril Lavigne was being annoying.


(OK -- and is anyone else annoyed with how Randy keeps calling Simon "Sime" this season? It sounds stupid)


*Damien -- Bwah ha ha ha!!! 'Nuff said. Hey dude, the Righteous Brothers called. They want to kick your ass.


*Mary -- the Pat Benetar look-a-like (by the way, what is with everyone trying to dress and look like the person they're singing? Don't they know the "make it your own" mentality?) Anyway, this chick was just okay for me. I didn't think she was a super singer.


*A.J. -- the Adam Lambert wannabe. He was awful. There is no way that Adam Lambert actually heard this guy and told him he was good. Again, Avril Lavigne was a bitch. But, yeah.....the guy was just plain horrible.


*Austin -- the Billy Idol wannabe....okay and yeah, I guess I can agree with the Mick Jaggar thing too. Either way, the guy was a bit of a wacko. And a horrible singer.


*Andrew Garcia -- He's got quite a different sound. I think I kinda liked it. I'll have to hear him in different genre's before I completely give him a thumbs up, though. But, for now, I am impressed.


*Tasha -- the female minister. She was pretty good too. Again, I want to here different genres for her. But I like it so far.


*Jason -- "I Touch Myself" ?!?! Really?!?! Eeewwwwww!!!!! Creepy!!!!! But I LOVED Katy Perry's comeback. And I loved Ryan's reaction to being hit on by a dude.


*Chris -- the foster kid. He had me in tears. Seriously, gave me goosebumps. Definately my favorite of the night.


So that's my thoughts, people. Discuss.

2 comments:

Mark and Emily said...

Did I already mention how annoying it is that the judges, minus Simon, keep saying 110 and million and whatever other annoying exageration you can add on percent yes?! Why don't you just say yes, or 100% yes. There is no such thing as 110% yes.

There were only 2 things I liked about the show. Katy Perry disagreeing and being mean to Kara. Number 2: Andrew Garcia.

Your Mama said...

Do you realize how many times you use the word a-- in your blogs (you really are a product of your gramma)....:) Have to agree with both you and Em...didn't enjoy Katy Perry (snob) and I loved the last guys voice!

Believe in Yourself

Have you ever been in a situation that made you feel like no matter what you did, you were not going to make it out? Or maybe had that one d...