Friday, January 1, 2010

Resolutions I probably won't keep.....but I'm gonna try really, really hard

We have entered the year 2010.

Freaky, huh?

Wasn't the world supposed to end 10 years ago?

2010 will be the "Year of the Momma". The year that I finally think of myself and do things to better my life and improve my mental state. Not that I have mental issues. *twitch*

In the year 2010, I will work my fat ass off to look like this






Which means I will also need alot of surgery, so I will be playing the lottery every week.

In the Year 2010, I will do more of this




And because I will be smiling more, I will invest in some teeth whitening services.

In the Year 2010, I will appreciate my children more. I say this every morning when I wake up but this time it is different. Really.

I will smile and appreciate my children even when they are fighting and calling eachother "friggin jerks".

In 2010 I will do more of this



And I will smile while reading a juicy novel on the beach with my perfect bod.

In the Year 2010, I will learn how to take better pictures and uncovering the secret to convincing all three children to smile when they see the camera.

At the same time.

I would also like to learn how to better edit my pictures.

And win a trip somewhere pretty so I can spend a week taking pictures of pretty things. Just because.

In the Year 2010, I will eat less of this






And drink less of this


Ok, lets be honest here. Basically the Year 2010 will be the year that I starve myself while hiding out in my bedroom reading romance novels.

But I will be smiling with nice white teeth.

HAPPY FRIGGIN NEW YEAR!!

3 comments:

Mark and Emily said...

Hahaha!!! I love it. Let's be serious though Erv and not joke about living without chocolate and coke ok?!! Good luck!

SongbirdMama said...

Come on now, Emily. I'm not insane. I didn't say living without them.....I just said enjoying them less often.

The Samples Sampler said...

It's so nice to see someone who finally sets realistic goals for the new year. People break their resolutions because they aim too high, but you are going to keep yours because the aren't too ambitious! I look forward to hearing about the progress with the surgeries, oops I mean weight loss!

Believe in Yourself

Have you ever been in a situation that made you feel like no matter what you did, you were not going to make it out? Or maybe had that one d...