Friday, May 10, 2013

Blog Every Day in May -- Day 10

May 10 -- Your most embarrassing moment(s)

I'm a lucky girl.  I don't embarrass too easily and haven't had a lot of situations go horribly wrong.

There was this one time in college....I was walking down the stairs outside the building with my roommates, got distracted and totally missed the last 2 steps.  I twisted my ankle and fell to the ground.  My roomies made sure I was okay then started laughing at me (it's alright.....I was laughing too).  I looked around and didn't see anyone else.  I thought I was safe until I heard a guy from the landing above yell, "DAAAMN!"  So yeah, that was a little embarrassing.

No comments:

Believe in Yourself

Have you ever been in a situation that made you feel like no matter what you did, you were not going to make it out? Or maybe had that one d...