Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Blog Every Day in May -- Day 29

May 29 -- Five songs or pieces of music that speak to you or bring back memories.

#1 Danny Boy -- This song will forever and ever remind me of my grandma


#2  Godspeed (Sweet Dreams) -- I used to sing this song to Ryker every night before I put him to sleep.


#3  Enjoy the Silence -- This song reminds me of Jr. High and LDS Stake Dances


#4  Joyride -- This song (actually the entire album) makes me thing of my husband.  Our first year together we traveled a lot and this album seemed to be the soundtrack of most of our trips.  We probably wore out that CD we listened to it so much.


#5 A Day Without Rain -- I don't know what it is about this song, but I love it.  It never fails to relax me and put me in a good mood.



3 comments:

Your Mama said...

OK...I cried...went meh....80's sigh....cried again....and sighed! Thanks :)

SongbirdMama said...

So let me get this straight.....you wen't "meh" to Godspeed but cried at "Joyride"????

Your Mama said...

um....nooooo....I went meh to Joyride....and cried at Godspeed.....geesh ;)

Believe in Yourself

Have you ever been in a situation that made you feel like no matter what you did, you were not going to make it out? Or maybe had that one d...