May 14 -- Ten Things That Make you Really Happy
* Cuddling up with a cup of tea and a good book
* The sound of my kids laughing
* Music -- in just about every form
* Clean sheets
* Receiving random cards and/or goodies in my mail or on my doorstep
* Green tea frapuccinos
* Spending time with my family (and I mean my whole family)
* My job (well......90% of my job)
* Being outside in the perfect 80 degree weather
Martina McBride – White Christmas Let it Snow | Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas | Silver Bells | Hark! The Herald Angels ...
So, the other day I was doing some laundry in my room and half listening to the TV droning on behind me. It was an old rerun of a Golden Gi...
So, this is something I've decided to do quarterly here on my blog. I subscribe to an AWESOME website called, of course, FITFABFUN. I ...
Staying close to the shoreline has its perks. There is comfort in the shoreline. There's safety. Familiarity. When you stay close to ...