Thursday, May 9, 2013

Blog Every Day in May -- Day 9

May 9 -- Share a moment in your day.

A typical day in my house is me waking up at 6:00 am....showering, ironing a shirt for Ross.

At 6:30 I get Drew up so that he can shower and get ready for school

6:45 -- get the other boys up, dressed, breakfast, lunches made

7:30  -- everyone is out the door

8:30 - 4:30 work and an hour for lunch if I'm lucky

5:00 -- get home and start dinner

Tuesdays and Thursdays are soccer, Wednesdays are violin, Play practice is sporadic through the week as is homework.

Most nights I can get the kids to get their chores done before bed.  And I can usually get some laundry done in there  too.  I do groceries every other week, have flyer routes with the boys on Saturdays, make sure Andrew gets to work when he's scheduled.

Most nights I'm in bed by 11 and watching TV until I am ready to sleep ....typically about 1-2 a.m.


Sounds great, right?!?

No comments:

Believe in Yourself

Have you ever been in a situation that made you feel like no matter what you did, you were not going to make it out? Or maybe had that one d...