Monday, May 27, 2013

Blog Every day in May -- Day 27

May 27 -- A letter to your readers

Dearest AWESOME readers:

I love you.  For real, you totally rock my socks off.  Thank you for reading about my life.  I know I'm not THAT important, so for you to take time out of your busy day means the world to me.

Also thank you...thank you for deciding to read my little rants and raves in this, my little corner of the blogosphere.  Thanks for coming back for more.

As much as I wake up each day and want to share with my readers, I blog for myself.  I have always been a creative person and I have always loved the English language and pouring myself onto a page.  I was always a diary or journal keeper.   This little space is my very own creative outlet -- I can writer and post whatever I like and it's very cathartic for me.  It makes me feel good and clears my head.  So thank you for reading and just letting me be me.

Most of my readers have their own blogs, and I thank you for these amazing daily reads.  I find great comfort and inspiration about reading other blogs.  I love that I can follow on your journey.

I hope that by reading my blog, I make your day a little bit brighter.  Be it because you think I'm ridiculous or because you just love to revel in the craziness that is my life, I just hope I make you smile.

Because smiling is important.  And you know what else is important???

Knowing your self worth and that life will work out for you.  It might not be on your timetable, but it will work out.

I am proof that random decisions can change your life and that things happen when they are supposed to happen.

Cheers to you my friends.  I love you all.

No comments:

Believe in Yourself

Have you ever been in a situation that made you feel like no matter what you did, you were not going to make it out? Or maybe had that one d...