Sunday, May 5, 2013

Blog Every Day in May

May 5 - Publicly profess your love and devotion for one of your blogger friends.
What makes them great? Why do you love them?


This one is kind of a difficult on for me.  I don't really have any blogger friends.  The only people who's blogs I read are people that I already know.  So, I'm going to stray a bit from the norm and give you a list of some of my favorite websites to visit:                     

1.  Pinterest --  Probably my favorite time waster on the internet.  Full of everything from home decor ideas, party plans, recipes...well, just about anything you can imagine

2.  Stumbleupon -- Another great time waster.  This website allows you to state your interests, and then "stumble upon" a zillion different websites that suite your interests.

3.  Think Geek -- A great website feature gifts for the "geeks" and/or "nerds" in your life.  My boys love practically everything on this site.

4.  Songza -- A great website for listening to music and for finding new tunes that you've never heard of.  I have the app on my iPhone for listening on the go.

5.  Pogo -- A great website when you want to play games

No comments:

Believe in Yourself

Have you ever been in a situation that made you feel like no matter what you did, you were not going to make it out? Or maybe had that one d...